Virtual Desktop is an application developed for the Oculus Rift and HTC Vive that lets you use your computer in VR. You can browse the web, watch movies, Netflix or even play games on a giant virtual screen.
Other features include:
• Hardware accelerated 360 video playback
• Ability to play/stream YouTube 360 videos
• Browse and view 360 photos
• MilkDrop support for music visualization
• 3D Side-By-Side video support
• Game launcher with voice commands
• Environment Editor to create custom environments
• Steam Workshop integration for environments
Update 1.3 - HDR Support + 2 new free environments
Update 1.3 adds support for HDR (High-Dynamic-Range) environments and enhances the image quality for both Rift and Vive users through improvements to the SRGB pipeline.
This update adds 2 free HDR environments: Space Sky which is a high quality Cubemap and Home Cinema, a rich and polished model environment which is perfect for watching movies.
The Windows 10 Anniversary Update adds 8K video and some H.265 support
2. Uruchom za pomocą Launcher.
Program wymaga gogli wirtualnej rzeczywistości. Więcej informacji na Steam Virtual Desktop